Hi there! You can find me:
Or, get in touch via email by using the form to the right. My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org, but please use the form if this is a request for a quote or a customer service issue with my online store. Thank you!
Q: I purchased a digital title from your store, but the link has expired/I can't seem to download it again/I'm having another issue downloading it, what do I do?
A: Use the form (select Customer Service) to let me know, and I'll re-authorize your download. This will send you a fresh link, good for 24 hours, to the same email that you originally used to make the purchase.
Q: I want to get a quote from you for a design project, what do I need to send you?
A: That's great! I get mostly quotes for book layout, so that's what I'm focusing on here. That said, I'm happy to field any inquiry and work with you to figure out what you need. Here's what I generally need from prospective clients to give an accurate quote:
- General scope/length of the material (word count or manuscript page count for a pen-and-paper game, number of elements for a visual design project, number of pages for a sheet design project, that kind of thing).
- What's the general density of things like in-line art, icons and logos, tables and charts, and stat blocks? The more of these there are in a text, the bigger of a project it is.
- What are your publication plans, or if this isn't a publishing project, what do you have in mind for deliverables (i.e. what do you want to be able to point to and say "yes, this is the thing!" when we're done with the project?). Is this for print, PDF, ebook, multiple formats? What's the trim size and print format you're thinking of? Hardcover, softcover, both? Is this going to be for print-on-demand (via DriveThruRPG, Lulu, Createspace or a similar service), or printing via a print vendor?
- What do you have in mind for the use of color? Are you interested in using color in specific ways, or have a black-and-white option and a color options, some other combination?
- Do you want a digital option (PDF and/or ebook)? If so, what formats and what digital features are you interested in implementing (layers, bookmarks, in-line clickable references, form fields, etc)?
- Do you need a cover designed, or do you have cover art that you just need to be made print-ready?
- Do you need a logo for the project? Something just to go on the cover, or something you want to make more of a branding element across multiple platforms?
- What is your timeline? When's your deadline?
- Do you need sample elements designed in advance of a Kickstarter or other crowdfunding project?
I don't need every single one of those things answered, but the more you can give me the better. I am happy to work with you to answer some of those questions, especially if this is your first publishing project and you're not sure where to get started. When in doubt, ask!